Sunday, July 25, 2010

1st time group study wit friends! XD

yesterday went to celia house do group study
da girls tat went to group study
Celia
Celine
Celia's friend ( Z.J) oso my new friends ^^
me!

we study maths n KH at there, its really works! We start the discussion at 8.00 a.m. until 12.00p.m. then we hear songs, telling jokes, reading manga, talked abt anime, and...etc.etc...

When I read the comedy manga tat I borrowed from celia «Break☆Cafe» I burst out laugh seriously!! tat manga was so so so funny and hilarious till I couldn't hold my laugh back anymore!! then Z.J n Celia cum and c wat was going on on me, I showed them the page tat make me laugh, they also laugh out loud together LOL

It was fun to study with ur friends! espeacially friends tat have common likings! xD

0 comments: