Saturday, June 12, 2010

go out wit my friends~Elaine Lim

Today im very excited coz my old friend aka best friend Elaine invite me go boating with her!
when we waiting we talked alot, i was very impressed of her coz i nvr thought she had happened many things around her...

when the boat started, we sit at the front of the boat n i was very scared to drop into the sea~
the boat passby hutan bakau n i saw many animal at there espeacially eagles!!! wild eagles y'know!! we saw many at there!!! so beautiful so cool when i saw the eagles!!
finally we arrive Elaine's father 's fish farm, the people fishing at there but i juz watch they fish n me n Elaine play the cats in the fish farm, Elaine oso caught a fish!! she say is a Ghost Fish but other ppl say is a baby lionfish! lol the fish with a pair of big red eye, spiky n it oso krok like a frog!! weird fish~
then i oso gt ride the speed boat wit Elaine n her bro, wow...the speed boat made me feel dizzy~@.@
Then we went to eat lunch at pulau Ketam...whole plate of fish finished by Elaine n me, ya, she n me oni~lol the lunch was fantastic!

last~I gt sunburn on my face, hands n legs, n i oso feel dizzy like wan pengsan coz i still thought im still in the middle of the sea!n oso...i left my hat in the boat!!! omg Elaine dun chooi me liao! sorry Elaine!! sorry sorry sorry sorry~

last last~thank you for bringing me to this interesting n exciting experience! luv ya! ^^

0 comments: