Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yesterday Wesak Day Processing

Yesterday I said that I went to join the Wesak Day Procession and I have many good time at there... let me talk about what happen yesternight at Nalanda Buddhist Society.

6.00p.m. Uncle David want to tumpang my dad's car to go Nalanda and a Vincent's family follow my dad's car coz they dunno how to go to Nalanda.

6.30p.m. We reach Nalanda and the processing hvn't start yet so we eat dinner at there,tell you, the food at there all free and also delicious!! there got fried rice, mihun, red bean bread, sandwich, fresh taufufa, fresh soya bean... and many more tasty food!! yum,yum...

7.00p.m. the procession started to form the line, got people carried the Buddha statue and put it on the ground. Waiting the arrival of people...

7.45p.m.processing start, first, the monk give blessing to us. Then music start, the "Naga"came out following the music...We quickly lights up our candle and follow the group. That night is so windy, the fire always ignite and we have to light up again and again until someone give up to light the candle again. Vincent, W.Hong, Mike, Eugene, Jean, Z.Lynn...the gang walking, laughing and playing together, they playing with blowing one another's candle and when the one that candle blow out will have to lights up again, after lights up the candle Eugene will blow the candle again and again...What am I doing? Oh, I use my candle to light the others candle...

9.00p.m.We reach the Buddhist Society and there still got some free soya bean and taufufa, I took a bowl of taufufa and it still hot! yummy! Some people put the candles that haven't finished burning beside the longkang. My bro also joined the children to play the candle. The we went back home...so tired. That's all...881^^

0 comments: