Friday, May 29, 2009

I went to learn how to swim

Huhuhu...today I went to learn how to swim(...ya...I don't know how to swim...So what? Don't laugh!)and... guess what I saw...swimming class have 6 people learn swimming(include me) but... all is BOY even the swimming class teacher is a GUY .Fu... luckily I didn't wear so...so...sexy?like bikini...My swim suit is long sleeve one(I'm very conservative person even I'm 14 years old)and my ex-tuition teacher(she) guard us...

I know the three boys who learn swimming with me coz...two is my younger bro and another is my ex-tuition teacher's son(he is juz 6 year old and very naughty)another two boys is also same like me, new student one is,C.X, 16 years old and his younger bro,Ryan(dunno what his age)

When we were learning how to hold our breath in water,I talk with Ryan a while but I still dunno them...

After teacher went back, C.X & Ryan also went back, me and my bro playing water in the swimming pool until ex-teacher called us(she fetch us back home).

I'm happy that I learned how to flow in water and make new friend with the two new brothers( although haven't become friend but I'll try to make friend with them^^)

0 comments: