Friday, May 15, 2009

Misunderstand between me and other guys

Haiz...why people must think that when a girl talking to a boy then the two will become lover?

The misunderstand between me and W.Y become more and more serius and... SOME PEOPLE EVEN SAY THAT I MARRY WITH W.Y!!!! eeeeee...geramnya!

And, yesterday when the school is finished, I walk to the place that where I wait my aunty. Then I saw my neighbour that same car with me, Hao is standing at there but I'm not see Sam( a boy that same car with me) there yet but I saw his classroom is empty, I tought he suppose already at there before I arrive? So I asked Hao :"Where is Sam and W.S ( another boy same car with me and he is aunty's son)?". That time Hao is standing on the longkang and he looking down the longkang and said:"They are down there coz down there very fun. You wanna join them?"( don't misunderstand coz it is only joking. Then I said:"You go in there lar since you said downthere very fun!". Then I push Hao. Hao said:" I'm the VIP down there I can go there anytime^^" then I push him again...when we were playing Sam was coming then Hao said:" There your BF is coming!". Then I said to Sam:" Oi! Sam! Hao say that you are My BF!". Sam stared at Hao and said:" You think you very thin har?(coz Hao is a bit... erm... fat) speak nonsense!"then Sam going to push Hao into the longkang but luckily for Hao coz aunty has come. Har! next time won't be so easy! Be careful, Hao!

0 comments: