Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wolf Rain,the boring anime(Wolf Rain fan's dun kill me)

Erm...dunno wat to say lar...talk about anime? Well, no much to talk...The anime I've been watch only sikit sikit jer lar like:Naruto, Naruto Shippudden, Death Note, Shounen Onmyouji, Kekaishi, Natsume Yuujinchou, Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, One Piece, The Law of Ueki, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'oro ~Primo Passo~, Wolf Rain, Wagaya no Oinari-sama, Detective Conan, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cardcaptor Sakura, Honey and Clover, Kamichu!, Chobits, ......EH! Looks like the anime I've watch quiet many leh!



But even I have watch quite a number of anime...I also dunno wat to talk lar!! Some anime juz watch episode 1 only then I give up to continue like Death Note and Wolf Rain. Death Note I give up coz cannot find other episode already!!(from Youtube) but I got watch the movie. Wolf Rain is about a pack of wolves who survive from ... extinction Ah!!! I also dunno how to descript!! copy paste from web more easy, here you go:

一個據說是群已滅絕200年的世界。在那裡,大部份的土地被荒原覆蓋,许多居民生活在貧困之中。事實上,狼並没有完全消亡,一些狼設法生存了下来。他們以的姿態出現,混入人類的社會,和人類共存。狼牙是其中的一匹狼,他的目標是尋找傳說中的樂園。狼牙先後遇到了狼爪,狼髭和狼嚎並且結為夥伴,一起朝着樂園前進。

This anime (Wolf Rain) is quite boring...no! is very boring you know, when I watched it I almost fell asleep......Although I like the wolf and the arts but the story is boring, dunno what they said about...(juz my opinion only ar...)

0 comments: