Friday, May 22, 2009

About guys that same car with me

Hu...long time no update...coz...got mid year exam lar! eeeeee...who create exam one...hate him/her, not this week only...next week also got leh! till wednesday...T.T...die lar...

And...also about the case between me and W.Y. Now, all the guys same car with me know the humor between me and W.Y!!!AND W.S is tuition with W.Y and W.S said that he want to talk with W.Y something...and Sam always tell me go home with W.Y since I was his GF...I'm not his GF!!!! If I just talk with boy then become his GF then I also become GF of W.S, Sam and Hao lar since I always talking with them!!

And if you notice, all the people that same car with me go to school(except aunty that fetch us and her daughters who is study in morning class and primary school) are all guys!!Just four people sitting in aunty's car(except driver)and only me is a girl the other three are guys but I'm also not a girl that can bully easily...^.^coz they seldom bully me(except for the humor) I like all of them(like only not love, plz don't misunderstand), W.S, Sam, Hao...Hope we can be friends 4ever !!!

Sry I can't upload the image coz dad not let...T.T...You know, Sam is my classmate in primary school before.
Hao is my neighbour and he is in form 1, me and him always meet at playground with another friend name Lynn, also form 1 and we always talking and playing together until night...
W.S...I dunno him much coz I'm not same primary school with him and not same class but lately we started talk a little.

Well...thats all I wan to say, don 4get to vote down there

0 comments: