Wednesday, April 7, 2010

U know wat thing can kill me easily? Hurted by the one I...

Dissapoint...
Middle ppl always the one tat hurted most...
Today Hari Sukan...I cried again...bcoz of tat justin again...
My heart very hurt when he say those things to me...
When I listen to Justin, I thought he was the victim...
When I talked wit Wynn n Bryan, they said I am the sufferer...
Im very confuse...dunno believe to who....very hurted...
Why?Why?Why?Why?
Wat hav Wynn n Bryan done to u?
Wat hav Justin done to u all???
Im very dissapoint...I thought I found a long lasting friendship but now...
Im very tired...I think I won't last any longer...I juz wan to rest...
Can I rest on the most comfortable coffin? or, a wide n warm shoulder?
save me...help me...pity me...hug me...comfort me...
please...I juz wan a friendship...wit good memory

0 comments: