Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I dissapoint 4r u...

Thank you, Thank you 3B, now im alrite ady...sorry for let u all woory abt me...sorry...
I promise I wont hurt myself for a stupid betrayer n murderer like him...
But...im really sad n dissapoint when i c him heard his voice...
2 years friendship juz vanish in one night...sorry guys, I 4rgt i still gt u all, im not alone...
n I juz hurt myself seriously 4r tat uglystupidfatcat. luckily I wake up by my friends
although we dun talked oftenly but u all so care of me...im really sorry...and thank you...
I promise I wont hurt my self...promise...

B4r I go, I have some song 4r my friends...
these r the thing that I wan to tell u...( take from lyric)
1.In The End, by Linkin Park, for Bryan
-Trying to hold on but didn't even know, waste it is all juzt to watch you go~
-What it meant to me is a memory of a time when I try so hard and got so far~
But in the end it doesn't even matter~
-I put my trust in you, Push as far as I can go, for all this...
2.Numb, by Linkin Park, for Justin( now u good to me now but sometime u mad at me dunno y, these are wat I wan tell u when u mad at me)
-every step that I take, Is another mistake to u~
-I, become so numb, I cant feel u there, Become so tired, so much more aware...
-cause everything that u thought I would be, has fallen apart, Right in front of you!

Now, I have to say good bye...I'm very dissapoint of u, u bastard, U IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOT, JERK AND NERD!!!! ( for The Blue Merlion)

0 comments: