Saturday, April 3, 2010

4r my friend tat think everyone is not a true friend...

So sad when I saw my friend not happy...he said we not care abt him...always ignore him...say bad thing abt him...
but...when u complain abt ppl not friendly to u...think abt urself 1st, izzit b'coz u done smtg tat ppl dun like the action? or ur attitude? if still dunno...try ask ur friends, y they dun like u? when ppl advise u, did u listen?? I know ur feeling very well...coz i experience tat b4r...n i worse than u tat time...my friend abandone me n I dunno the reason, when i know the reason...i collapse, then, I was alone in tat whole year...form 1...no friend talked to me...everyone abandoned me...
I think u lucky than me...atleast still gt ppl willing to talk wit u when u find them...n u oso know the reason tat y ppl dun like u...
so...try to fix ur weakness 1st, collect the complaine u receive, fix it...then u'll find it all the case will solve...

remember, u always the most importance friend in my heart...thank you 4r giving me a sweet memory in secondary school life...

0 comments: