Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today u words let me dissapoint to u!

I cannot take it anymore!!! I forgive u again n again but u nvr appreciate! n always thought I was the one do do wrong !! expect me to beg 4r ur forgiveness? ya! everyone will do wrong! if i hav done anything tat hurt u, SORRY! but when u hurted me, do u apologize?? NO!! u juz nvr realize wat u hav done wrong n u nvr change!! ya! I realize my mistake n I am changing! but i cannot change suddenly after ur complain!! u hav to gimme time!! but did u realize tat im changing n do u oso change?? NO!! u nvr change n thought u r the one mighty n nvr do any mistake!! u nvr realize ur mistake!! even face wit ur complain u juz run away!! nvr thought tat u were wrong!!

U juz take the care of other ppl is necessary to u! u nvr c the care n u say ppl dun care of u?? come on! it is U the one who blind tat cannot c the care of ppl giv u!! think abt it!! if I dun care of u, when u'r sad I will go console u even though i know u will chase me away! If I dun care of u, will I talk wit u when u find me dun care whether it will disturb other ppl ornt? I f I dun care u, will I sad and angry becoz u dun talk wit me?? If I dun care of u, will I worry abt u when I saw u left ur bag in school?? If I dun care of u, will I giv u advise??

U nvr feel tat care n u think is necessary n wat u think abt a friend who care of u is everyone must meet a car accident then go to hospital when on the way to buy u a gift!! everyone treat their friend in a different way, some always argue wit their friend but they still best friend!! Y u always hold a old thinking tat a good friend must sacrifice 4r u then is called a good friend??even nid terms n condition to prove tat u were the good friend?? tat is so childish! n foolish!

Go check dictionery! a meaning of friend is a person u know well and like, has the same interest and opinion as urself, and will help n support u!

I know u n I like u, tat y I wan to b'cum ur friend! we oso like anime n manga! when u'r down, i always come so tat u wont feel so lonely, but the result?? I go to ur place u chase me away! n I didn't do anything n u juz chase me away! u always compare me wit ur friends! I hav my own feeling! Im not ur servant! I hav my own personality! I hav my own way to treat my friends! I really dissapoint of u!!! U say I juz say but nvr do! u? r u do after u say? NEVER! atleast after u say tat I nvr go to ur place to talked wit u, now I start go to ur place!! but when I giv u advise? do u do it?? U NEVER THINK THAT U ARE WRONG! YOU TAKE THE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE IS SHIT BUT U COMPLAIN TAT PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT U!

I'M VERY ANGRY WHEN U SAY TAT I NEVER CARE OF U! I'M OSO VERY SAD THAT U NEVER APPRECIATE THE CARE I GIV U! I'M VERY DISSAPOINT THAT U HURTED ME AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT NEVER THOUGHT OF REGRET N NEVER APPRECIATE!

0 comments: