Thursday, December 6, 2012

Graduation Party

December 6 is our school chinese class graduation party...All the students in our school that taking chinese language is invited to join the party. It is the first time I've dress so formal and even make up to join a party...we had a lot of fun there and some touching moment especially with our chinese teacher...they put alot of effort to maintain the chinese language class in our school and they are the best teacher I've ever seen...I dun get it why alot of chinese today dun take chinese language, its like pulling our root off and forgot who we are, its our mother language, where we come from...fine dun get off the topic too much, back to the party...its awkward when i find my male friends to take picture...especially when I take picture with Wynn, ...overall is very fun and great opportunity to spend our final time with our friends again ( not exactly final time...as we still gonna meet) thank you PL and Etst for helping me to make up and all the hardworking chinese teachers for creating this event :)

0 comments: