Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Every Naruto fan is feeling sad right now :C


  Sad...sad... T^T Neji from Naruto is dead. *tears up* damn! I never feel anything for manga characters espeacially in Naruto except when Sasori get revived and he is the first one to die for second time *grr..* and now... Kishimoto kill off Neji again!! WHY?? WHY NEJI???? OUT OF EVERY POSSIBLE CHARACTER?????? *GRAAAAAA!!!!* When I saw the page when someone jumped in front of Hinata and Naruto...I seriously hope is not Neji instead of Hiashi Hyuga, Hinata's father but no! My heart breaks when I turned the next page!! WHY????????? Being one of my most favourite character since Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, is so heart breaking to watch them die!!! When the last chapter where Shikaku and Inoichi, Shikamaru and Ino's fathers die, I already get the feelings that somebody important going to die again but I never thought is Neji!!!!!! GAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Curse you Kishimoto!!!!! DD:

RIP Neji Hyuga :,C





Neji pictures not belongs to me

0 comments: