Thursday, May 27, 2010

more hurt...by a few of words

I nvr said our friendship is end, y u still wan disturb me???

If we had hurted each other very deep, is no point to bcum best friend again

atleast I still treat u as a normal friend! is no way i will treat u as my best friend again.

im very thankful tat u bring me many precious memory in form 2 but now?? all the precious memory ruined by me n ur selfishness!
I didn't treat u as invincible, if yes then y i talked to u when u talk to me?

U know y i dun talked to u unless u talked to me? coz everytime we talk, it will becum war again even though juz a sentence, like today. U juz kept on repeating the past, yes, tat case i done wrong, but is not fully my responcibility! Is Bryan who said tat u let the cat out of the bag, y u came blame me???not Bryan???

U said tat i've done mistake but i blame on other ppl, if i dunno my mistake will I apologize? n u nvr said wat mistake i've done, it make me very confuse

Please lar, u say u wan think positively but u juz say nvr do, still think negatively n tat's y i dun wan talk to u, everytime I say a sentence even an action then u think negatively n start a war without listen to an explaination or the full sentence

0 comments: