Monday, May 17, 2010

im not for u to release ur anger on me!

I'm hurted, again....
by the same person...

Jake even laugh at me :"I told u not to stick wit tat guy! but u dun listen! juz quickly break up wit him!"

I can't! even now, i believe he juz too angry so he say those word to me...

I know i oso gt responsibility in tis case, and i ady apologize n explaine, but he juz push all the responsibility to me

I dun wan to make u angry further more so i didn't talk to u after u blame me, complaine me

I know i oso hurted u, r u taking revenge on me?in front of my friends u shout at me to embarrassed me? then make other ppl think is all my fault n i hav to take all the responsibility?

Do u think im juz a girl wit a soft heart so u can released ur anger on me whenever u wan??

I treat u as a friend u treat me as a toy to released ur anger.

u r hurted i know, but u know i oso hurted? u dunno n thought is necessary to hurt me coz im ur released-anger-toy
u create so much wounds on me but u dun let me to heal it, over n over again to hurt me...

0 comments: