Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IS the END

Wat is the meaning of friend for u?
Wat is the meaning of true friend to u??

Why?? why our friendship will become so tired?
End of Friendship is not bcoz of other ppl, but is u

We both hurted each other too much u thought breakup is a game 4r u??
u can always simply say "breakup" to me then say an irresponsible "sorry" will solve anything?? not thinking of wat will affect other ppl's feeling??
tis is not the 1st time u say tis kind of things like "lets breakup" "tis is the end of friendship" to me, u always said tat to men nvr think of wat is the effect on me after u say tat so many times.
i always choose to cover up my pain after u say "sorry" to me...BUT u hav said too many time the same things until now i really can't bear it any more!

yesterday u called me, the words tat u said to me is ady show tat u r not sincerely come to apologize, how can i 4rgive u???

u thought im a toy 4r u?? can play by u anytime ?? say breakup then breakup, say together then together?? is tis so fun tat u like to repeat it over n over again on me???

R U USING ME?

谁能了解我的感觉?
だれが私の感じを理解できるか。?
Someone can understand my feeling??

0 comments: