Friday, March 12, 2010

zzz...

hu...so glad tat Justin is ok ady...=.=
Wynn gimme the wrong information so I unintentionally cursed Justin...sorry ^^''
later wan go watch the show disney dunno wat's tat=.=''
nvrm lar go ppl belanjar me go juz go watch lar! xD

btw Wynn they all bullied me...T.T
...actually not really bully me...play SA I lose to him...always use sniper snipe me... everytime headshot me...He know i very noob purposely call me play wit him let him freekill me
I know u very pro lar...wan cucuk meT^T
Wynn cucuk me his maths...SA...height...
Bryan cucuk me his restaurant city...oso maths...science...weight(haha...xD)
Justin cucuk me his maths again...anime....manga...his sis's drawing skill...height...
unfair! unfair! u all everything oso cucuk me! espeacially maths!!! hate maths! hate maths! HATE MATHS!!!

0 comments: