Wednesday, March 10, 2010

INJECTION...T.T MY HAND STILL PAIN...

today skul gt injection...mula-mula i dun scared of injection one...
but...all my friends around me keep saying injection is pain...injection is pain...
finally.........i oso feel scared =.=
i thought is not pain one...but tis time...ARGH!!!! DAMN PAIN !!!!!
kesian Lim...kena injected 2 times...must more pain then me...

photo from facebook...ur skul injection=http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=1185336&id=1216333169 ppl in the photo not me lar...n photo is not my one is YM d...borrow ur photo ya...

n the next thing is...Christine, S.Z, Teoh n me walked from MBA badminton court to skul...1st time walked to skul wit my friendz...xD very tired but happy to hav these interesting experience!! xDxD
but...in the end I bcame "dian teng pau" or light bulb...c-ing those 2 talking so happily but im ignored...-_-lll haha...

0 comments: