Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Sunday


Today I go to KMBS to attend the Youth Group as usual...wait a minute, why today so many member show up d? Especially Aaron and C.Y(dunno how to spell his name)=.= they said they come here to play basketball(the basketball court is nearby the centre). We discuss the Parent Appreciation Day that held on next Sunday then my jobs is...serving dinner =o= so......uncool after discussed the basic one, that day's MC were in the room to discuss thing about Parent Appreciation Day then ppl that didn't involve went out of the room uncle KK Tan bring the Youth Group commitee(include me) go to kopitiam to discuss activity for next week.


After came back from KMBS, mom brought me n my 2 bro went to Popular Bookstor, YAY!!! finally can buy the '红蜻蜓' novel!!!^o^ n mom bought for me many gel pen n corretion tape refill.

0 comments: