Friday, July 10, 2009

I almost be come Siau Za Bo!!(hokkien language, means pyscho girl)

yer...*sob...sob...*my dad know i put my photo on blog...he wan me delete the photo,the KLCC trip photo but i dunwan delete so I draw my face on photo a 'X' so hodoh...these are the only photo with my face on it also cannot*boohoo...*

Anyway...4gt the sad thing, i suddenly found out that i become more violence in school since i mix with some guys at my class, they r Brian, Justin n... W.Y...I found out I always wan to whack Brian n Justin( coz they say about me n W.Y) Even W.Y sometimes i also wan to whack him if he say something that make me angry(wakaka...im not a girl that u can bully me so easily...kukuku...)but when im not with them, i change back into normal...(argh!!I think I will be psycho like lala chek!)

0 comments: