Saturday, June 13, 2009

So dissapointed of myself...TOT

Today I went to the Hymn Singing Competition with my choir group member and......we lose in the secondary choir category ... I feel very disappoint of my self, this is the first time I cry in this year and my parent keep on saying our group is very bad and blah blah...That time I was being in a very bad mood and when my parent keep on saying bad thing about our group, finally I fight back with them...I know this is bad but I just cannot control myself...I think this time is the worst performance for me. The pass year I try so hard to improved myself in the choir group since last year I joined and finally I managed to trow out my voice but still get nothing. Really worst when our group get feed back from the audience and our most important singer, W.Hong didn't get the microphone so cannot hear his voice, Vincent out of pitch when singing, we didn't do action on stage...this make our performance very bad...I really need a place to rest on...to comfort my heart...

0 comments: