Friday, June 12, 2009

Blah Blah...those all my comments only,pls dun mad at me

`Today I went for a camp called:'AIA KIDZ'(I think so...) I know many new frend like K.Fei(cacat cafe/cacat kelefe), J.Foong, Kay La(Kira), Beatrice(B3),and S.J. We spend time at there happily^^.I ask for their msn and...so many!!!Then I rush back to the Hymn Singing Practise and I also ask for my group members' msn. So fast after I add W.Hong he was the first guy that chat with me that day and I surprised. When choir practise, me and him not talking much but we very talkative in MSN!! How can ?! And cacat cafe is the second person I chat with after W.Hong and we also talked very much until dad scolded like I msn with W.Y...
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!2morrow is the Hymn Singing Competition!!!!! Drink More Honey!!!But dun have honey...=.=

0 comments: