Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank you!

Today its my 1st time to go out with Celia n Z.Y n oso my 1st time to bath in her house, so I wan to say 100000000000000000 thank you to Celia n her family...u all treating me too good...so touched...T^T

We went to Sunway Piramid to watch movie...at 1st was Ming invite us to go watch movie with his friends ( he planing to watch 2 or 3 movie non stop but three of us cannot stay too late so we oni agreed to watch 1 movie with them) but actually towards the end...three of us split up with Ming's gang except when watching movie... we went to some japanese restaurant, souvenier shops, comic stalls ( omg sunway's things r so expensive! but I still bought some comics~coz the comics r my brothers favourite but they could not find anywhere so I bought 4r them)

All I wan to say is, thank you Celia n her family 4r letting me to bath in their house n fetch me, thnkx Celia and Z.Y for brought me to eat takoyaki n japanese ice-blended, thank you Ming 4r invite three of us to watch movie! thank you everyone n sorry if I cause any problems C:

0 comments: