Thursday, November 5, 2009

So dissapoint of myself, maybe i juz suicide

Today, Im in a really bad mood....today maths exam paper 2 is really hard, almost all the question i dunno how to do...dunno y my tears start rolled down a few drops, after the math exam i wan to cry n i wan to suicide...but luckily Justin came to me n he found out that i looked very sad n he is the one and only friend that console me, this make me feel better n didn't think to suicide, all my FRIENDS also didn't notice wat was happened to me juz keep on mind their bisness, showing off tat they r very good in tat maths paper...make me feel more disappoint of myself being so useless in maths, no one came to me except Justin, now im very tired~i juz wan to rest~pls take my life span away grim reaper~

I try so hard, and got so far~
But in the end, it doesn't even matter~
Lyric from "In the End" Linkin Park

0 comments: