Monday, October 5, 2009

Thank You For All My Friends

Forgot to tell ya
Thx 4r all the friends that be wit me at all the time:
1.Elaine Lim( You always r my best friend even we separate, pls dun 4rgt me)
2.Chia Mun(although somthing happen between me n u in the past, i know we r still friend)
3.W.Y(u r my first boy d friend tat i know who dun have any relationship wit me b4)
4.Sam( since u r my primary skul classmate n now also same secondary skul n same car)
5.Yen Hao( thx 4r bcome someone i can bully...wakaka)
6.Justin( also thx to let me bully n introduce me nice anime)
7.younger bro(also thx let me bully...XD)
8.youngest bro(thx bully me...nonono who like been bully?! me siao...thx play wit me lar...)
9.Christine n J.Wen(thx 4r company me when recess n bcome ny friends)
10.Yen.Y(bcome my sifu in drawing comic I AM UR BIG FANS!!!)
......too many friends ady tak sempat to write all...lol(friends not in the list above dun mad at me ar, tak sempat to write ur name)Anyway thanks 4r all the friends include or not include in the list for being my friend, Last...the relationship between me n W.Y is JUST FRIENDS!!!!!

0 comments: